§ 1 Definitions
1. Administrator – means www.mwkey.com who provides services electronically and stores and obtains access to information on the User’s equipment.
2. Cookies – means information data, in particular small text files, saved and stored on equipment by the means of which the User makes use of the Service web pages.
3. Administrator’s Cookies – means Cookies placed by the Administrator, relating to the electronic provision of services by the Administrator via the Service.
4. Third-party Cookies – means Cookies placed by the Administrator’s partners via the Service web page.
5. Service – means the web page through which the Administrator runs his Internet Service operating in the domain www.mwkey.com.
6. Equipment – means electronic equipment through which the User gains access to the Service web pages.
7. User – means an entity on behalf of whom, in accordance with the Regulations and the provisions of the law, services can be provided electronically or with whom an Agreement for the provision of services electronically can be concluded.
§ 2 Types of Cookies used
1. The Cookies used by the Administrator are safe for the User’s Equipment. In particular, it is not possible in that way for viruses or other unwanted software or malignant software to make its way into Users’ Equipment. These files allow the software used by the User to be identified and the Service to be individually adapted to each User. Cookies usually contain the name of the domain from which they originate, the time of their storage on the Equipment and their attributed value.
2. The Administrator uses two types of cookie files
a) Persistent cookies: these are stored on the User’s Equipment and remain there until they are deleted. Ending a given browser’s session or switching off the Equipment does not cause them to be deleted from the User’s Equipment. The persistent cookies mechanism does not enable any personal data or confidential information to be downloaded from the User’s Equipment.
b) Session cookies: these are stored on the User’s Equipment and remain there until a given browser’s session ends. The recorded information is then permanently removed from the Equipment’s memory. The session cookies mechanism does not enable any personal data or confidential information to be downloaded from the User’s Equipment.
3. The User has the possibility of restricting or excluding the access of cookie files to his Equipment. If this option is used, it will be possible to make use of the Service apart from the functions which by their very nature require cookies.
§ 3 Purposes for which Cookies are used
1. The service Administrator uses third-party Cookies to present multimedia content on the Service web pages which are downloaded from external Internet service www.vimeo.com (third-party cookies administrator: Vimeo, LLC. with its registered office in USA).
2. The service Administrator uses third-party Cookies to collect general and anonymous statistical data via Google Analytics tools (third-party cookies administrator: Google Inc with its registered office in USA).
3. The service Administrator uses third-party Cookies to popularise the service with the aid of social networking service Facebook.com (third-party cookies administrator: Facebook Inc with its registered office in USA or Facebook Ireland with its registered office in Ireland).
§ 4 Possibilities of specifying the terms and conditions of storing or gaining access by Cookies
1. The User can independently and at each time change the settings concerning Cookies, by specifying the terms and conditions of storing and gaining access to the User’s Equipment by Cookies files. The User can change the settings referred to in the previous sentence with the aid of web browser settings or with the aid of the configuration of the service. These settings can be changed in particular in such a way as to block the automatic servicing of cookies in web browser settings or to give information about each inclusion of Cookies on the User’s equipment. Detailed information about the possibility and means of servicing cookies files is available in the software settings (of the web browser).
Below we show how to change internet browsers cookie settings:
a) Web browser Internet Explorer
b) Web browser Mozilla FireFox
c) Web browser Chrome
d) Web browser Safari
e) Web browser Opera
2. The User can at each moment remove Cookies by making use of the available functions in the web browser which he uses.
3. Restricting the application of Cookies can affect some functions available on the Service web page.